How to apply
Please send an email to the IRTG coordinator indicating
- what of the above mentioned you are applying for,
- why it is important for your research project and
- the estimated costs.
You will receive a decision, depending on merit and available funds, within a short period of time.
- ENII Summer School (Sardinia, Italy)
- DGfI Spring School (Ettal)
- DGfI Autumn Schools (Merseburg)
- FEBS Summer School of Immunology
- DGfI Translational Immunology School
- Animal Training (FELASA)
- Flow cytometry (BD FACS Operator)
The IRTG 1054 offers grants for external lab visits to acquire technological skills not available within the CRC.