Date: Friday 12th October 2018
Time: 10.00 am - approx. 6.00 pm
Venue: Biomedical Center, small lecture hall N 02.040 (Martinsried Campus)
Target audience: students, doctoral candidates, junior scientists and PIs, open to the whole scientific community. All are welcome!
Welcome and Introduction – Anne Krug
- Carmen Gerlach, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
- Lydia Lynch, Trinity Biomedical Sciences Institute, Dublin, Ireland
- Donna Farber, Columbia University, New York, USA
- Claudia Mauri, UCL School of Life and Medical Sciences, London, UK
- Elodie Segura, Institut Curie, Paris, France
- Diana Dudziak, Universitätsklinikum Erlangen
- Brooke Gazdag, Institute for Leadership and Organization, LMU
Coffee Break and poster session/discussion
Plenary discussion about gender equality and diversity in science, moderated by Brooke Gazdag, LMU
IRTG 1054 members and associates were invited to present their research during a closed poster session. This was an unique opportunity to personally interact with the speakers and get input for your projects and future career plans.