We provide the opportunity for individual coaching to adress specific requests concerning the professional development of our female CRC 1054 members and associates. The goal of the Individual Coaching Program is to provide holistic career development support that focuses on identifying and utilizing your strengths.
We organize professional coaches to provide their services for you.
Topics that you can discuss with your coach may include:
- Personal and professional growth
- Soft skills (e.g. conflict management, time management)
- Decision-making processes
- Negotiation techniques
- Personal issues related to job satisfaction and performance, such as fears or exhaustion
How does it work?
If you are interested in a coaching session, send an email with a short description of your questions to Katharina Frank. The email is confidential, goes directly to the responsible coordinator, and will not be discussed with CRC associates. The coordinator will contact the coach and organize a coaching session for you, which will fit into your time schedule.
- The gender program funds 2 sessions, 2 hours each initially; more may be funded depending on individual circumstances.
- Depending on you, coaching is held in German or English.
- We provide anonymity to all participants in the coaching program!
If you want to take part in the coaching program, please make sure that your name and status (paid by the SFB, closely associated with an SFB project) is registered with the SFB gender program mailing list or with the SFB graduate program.
Mentoring is available on an informal basis, in which our female CRC members can choose a mentor from within or from outside of the CRC.
If you are interested in the mentoring program, send an email with a short description of your questions to Katharina Frank.